This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of mygoodtimes.asia. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”).
Description of your personal data
Your personal data processed by mygoodtimes.asia includes:-
- Your personal details such as name, gender, identification support documents (including NRIC or passport number), date of birth, race, nationality, country, marital status, occupation) and contact details (such as current residential or business address, e-mail address, and phone numbers);
- Your feedback information gathered from multiple sources such as e-mail, phone and write-in;
- Your visits to mygoodtimes.asia’s website, the website from which you visit mygoodtimes.asia website, the pages and content which you view, the date and duration of your visit, cookies to track usage patterns, etc from the analytics tools such as Google Analytics and others;
- Your personal interests and preferences to help mygoodtimes.asia design the offering of its products;
- Your curriculum vitae or resume when you register your interest in having a career in mygoodtimes.asia and/or its relevant subsidiary/subsidiaries; and
- Information given voluntarily by you during any on-ground promotions or digital activities, tie-ups, contests, etc.
Purposes for the processing of your personal data
- To verify your identity;
- To communicate with you and deliver information that is requested by you to you and/or, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banner advertisements, administrative notices, product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of mygoodtimes.asia’s website, and or mygoodtimes.asia services;
- To process any communication, you send to mygoodtimes.asia (for example, answering any queries, dealing with any complaints and/or feedbacks);
- To notify and/or invite you to events or activities organized by mygoodtimes.asia, its partners or sponsors;
- To notify you about benefits, changes to the features, promotions, alerts, newsletter, updates, promotional materials and, special privileges;
- To send you festive greetings and movie-related content;
- To run mygoodtimes.asia’s customer loyalty programmes where applicable;
- To establish and better manage any business relationship mygoodtimes.asia may have with you;
- To help mygoodtimes.asia monitor and improve its services to you, mygoodtimes.asia’s customer service teams, mygoodtimes.asia’s website and other mygoodtimes.asia related assets and services, and to facilitate and conduct mygoodtimes.asia’s staff training and mygoodtimes.asia’s quality control and audits;
- To conduct marketing activities (for example, market research and surveys);
- To maintain records required for auditing, security, claims and/or other legal purposes;
- To investigate and resolve any ticketing issues or other queries or complaints that you may submit to or raise with mygoodtimes.asia;
- To investigate, respond to, and/ or defend claims made against, or involving mygoodtimes.asia;
- For compliance with and/or any purposes required by any relevant law, directives, guidelines, orders, rules, regulations and requirements of any governmental or statutory authority or administrative or regulatory or supervisory body (including disclosure thereunder);
- To process and facilitate any payment and transactions with mygoodtimes.asia including the purchase of event tickets and other products or services from mygoodtimes.asia; and
- In a situation where you have applied for a job with us via mygoodtimes.asia’s website, to evaluate your suitability for the position applied for at mygoodtimes.asia, for the general record keeping purposes of the Human Resource Department as well as for other purposes relating or incidental to employment with mygoodtimes.asia, whether or not you are subsequently employed and
- Any other purposes relating or incidental to any of the above.
Source of your personal data
Your personal data is collected directly from you when you: –
- Interact and communicate with mygoodtimes.asia at any of its events or activities;
- Communicate with mygoodtimes.asia whether through email, phone, mygoodtimes.asia’s website, social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as other forms of communication;
- Register or subscribe for a specific service or publications of mygoodtimes.asia (for example, newsletter or mygoodtimes.asia membership registration);
- Participate in any of mygoodtimes.asia’s surveys, polls or other similar vehicles used to improve the content of mygoodtimes.asia’s website or used for GSC’s marketing purposes;
- Enter or participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programmes organized by mygoodtimes.asia;
- Register your interest and/or request for information through mygoodtimes.asia’s website, online portals or other available channels;
- Respond to any marketing materials that mygoodtimes.asia sends out;
- Visit or browse mygoodtimes.asia’s website and any other mygoodtimes.asia owned platforms;
- Lodge a complaint with mygoodtimes.asia; and
- Provide feedback to mygoodtimes.asia (for example via mygoodtimes.asia’s website or in hard copy).
Other than the personal data obtained from you directly as stated above, mygoodtimes.asia may also obtain your personal data from third parties which mygoodtimes.asia deals with or are connected with you, and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of your personal data and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
You have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:-
- To make a data request in writing to mygoodtimes.asia for information of your personal data that is being processed by or on behalf of mygoodtimes.asia (Section 30(2) of PDPA);
- To correct any of your personal data which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date (Section 34(1) of PDPA) mygoodtimes.asia’s website by completing the Personal Data Update Form and emailing it to mygoodtimes.asia at firstname.lastname@example.org.;
- To limit the processing of your personal data including the personal data relating to other persons who may be identified from your personal data (Section 7(1)(f) of PDPA); and
- To request for your personal data to be removed from mygoodtimes.asia’s database.
If you have any request in relation to the abovementioned rights or any inquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, please contact:
mygoodtimes.asia may refuse to comply with your data access request under the circumstances specified in the PDPA and if mygoodtimes.asia does so, mygoodtimes.asia will inform you of its refusal and the reason(s) for its refusal.
Class of third parties to mygoodtimes.asia may disclose your personal data
This is the class of persons to whom GSC may disclose your personal data:-
- Third party service provider(s) for the provision of administrative, communications, payment, event management, security, information technology (IT), data processing or other services to mygoodtimes.asia.
- Any third party or company that mygoodtimes.asia engages or appoints to conduct statistical analysis;
- mygoodtimes.asia’s business partners in relation to any products offered by GoodTimes.com or the said business partner.
- Lawyers for the enforcement of mygoodtimes.asia’s legal rights; and
- Such other authorities, bodies or parties when required by law.
Your Personal Data is collected and processed to provide you with mygoodtimes.asia services and to facilitate the Purposes pursuant to your request. Such recipients of your Personal Data are contractually prohibited from using Personal Data for any purpose other than for the purpose mygoodtimes.asia specifies.
- Unless otherwise specified, it is obligatory for you to supply mygoodtimes.asia with your personal data and your failure to do so will result in mygoodtimes.asia being unable to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
- You will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date (Section 11 of PDPA).
Security of your personal data
mygoodtimes.asia, when processing your personal data, takes practical steps to protect your personal data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction including but not limited to the use of procedural and technical safeguards such as encryption, “firewalls” and secure socket layers. If you are aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible.
However, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet, so mygoodtimes.asia does not give an absolute assurance that your personal data that you provide to mygoodtimes.asia will be secure at all times, and mygoodtimes.asia will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to or theft of your personal data. mygoodtimes.asia will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorised access to or third parties’ theft of your personal data.
Retention of your personal data
Links to other websites
Usage tracking and Log Files
mygoodtimes.asia’s web server automatically collects information on your domain type, browser used and your IP address for statistical purposes only, which will be used to improve the content of the mygoodtimes.asia website and not sold to other organizations for any purpose.
As with most other websites, mygoodtimes.asia collects and uses the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit the mygoodtimes.asia’s website, your screen resolutions and number of colours, the time you visited the website and which pages you have visited throughout the mygoodtimes.asia’s Website.
Processing of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to another country as part of the processing of Personal Data. The jurisdictions in which the Personal Data or information is processed may or may not have laws to regulate the privacy of personal data, however, whenever your Personal Data is transferred by mygoodtimes.asia and/or mygoodtimes.asia third party service providers, mygoodtimes.asia will use its best endeavour to ensure that your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy.